Monday, February 20, 2017

Riding a Quad

Hello again my scrappy friends!  Late night last night creating a LO and finished the final touches this morning!  I have lots of older photos printed so when I see a challenge, especially a sketch or ingredients challenges, I rummage through my photos for some inspiration!  The stars aligned for me and a page last night!


These photos are from July 4th, 2011.  My husband was traveling for 4 weeks to India for work.  Our kids were small, 7 and 9, and were definitely going to miss daddy.  School was out so I make plans to visit family and places,  arranged play dates and sleepovers, any daily outing I could think of all so that they would be so tired, they wouldn't have time to miss dad....nor would I miss my husband so much.  We were so very tired from all of our activities but I don't think it helped us missing him all that much...but we made some fantastic memories!
Independence Day is always a big holiday for me and I try to instill my sense of  patriotism in my children any chance I get.   Family is so important and spending time celebrating our country with them is priceless.  This year we went to my sisters who has a pool and pretty new quad.  Such a fantastic time we had!

I'm entering my layout into the following challenges:

"Lasting Memories" Scrapbook Layout ChallengesLasting Memories - #331, Celebration of Love


Scrap Our Stash Challenge Scrap Our Stash - February Sketch and word CUPID - I used ingredients C clip - U uchida circle punch & uni ball pen - P polka dot pp - I ink - D die cuts


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Have a fabulous day!!
~Jennifer





 

9 comments:

  1. Great mix of patterns on this page! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeee this! LOVING the triangles!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page and take on the challenge! Thank you so much for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quad rides can help miss dad less, but not for long. Thanks for sharing with us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. July 4th is a great Celebration of Love. Fabulous layout. Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fantastic page. Love the take and stash used. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you are having so much fun! Wonderful memory. Great work with the sketch and word challenge! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun photos! Love the combination of patterned papers and how you worked the sketch. Nice job with the word challenge too. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun page. Great take on the challenge and sketch. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete