Sunday, August 30, 2015

Happy Day!


Happy Sunday my scrappy friends!  Just a few more days of summer vacation before school starts!  Are you ready?  We are almost there!  Just a few more labels to adhere to notebooks.

My niece is starting 1st grade on Wednesday so I made her a little card!  I used STAMPlorations stamps, Blossom Overture, Happy, and Mixed Media Grunge.



I used the Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge for that adorable cloud and rainbow!  Various inks were used including Tim Holtz distressed, Colorbox and Close to my Heart as well as paper scraps from my stash.


I'll be entering this card into the STAMPlorations CASE challenge where I used Shirley's card as my inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Sunday!!
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Love how you were inspired by Shirley's card, Jen. Thanks for joining us at CASEplorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinking cute!! Everything about this card just makes me want to break out into a big ol' smile! Awwwdorable. By the way, since you used STAMPlorations stamps, feel free to link it up to the Anything Goes challenge, too: http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/p/stamplorations-anything-goes-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete